Everyone knows that exercise is good for you but do you know why? You can lose weight through exercise but that’s a lot like the Geico commercials. Here are some of the best reasons to exercise.
1. Your overall health will sky-rocket. Heart muscles will strengthen, chances of heart diseases and heart attacks are reduced, circulatory capability increases, and you will have more energy and better sleeps.
2. Longevity comes with exercise. Your immune system gets a boost so you are sick less often, you will have a longer life, and you de-stress will working out making for a better day and easier life.
3. Have trouble remembering things? Exercise can help. It may not seem like it, but exercising can improve memory.
4. Need a confidence boost? not doing so well in bed? exercise can help! people who exercise tend to have higher self-esteem and do well in bed as a pose to those who don’t exercise.
5. Feeling down sometimes? well how about you exercise! Exercise can decrease depression and anxiety as well as improving you outlook on life. Just by exercising a few days a week can cause a happier and more enjoyable life.
There are plenty more reasons here and I have to give my credit to these sites. If you’re curious about all the different benefits of exercise then here are a few links to get you started on your quest for answers to whatever questions you may have.
In the great words of Spock, “Live long and prosper.”